Your overnight accommodations are a guest house, known as the ‘casita,’ adjacent to a beautiful Coronado residential property. The casita is a true stand-alone garden cottage with a private bathroom and plant-filled patio area.
Surrounded by a tangle of flowering vines, this sunny guest cottage is a unique Coronado lodging option. The casita is tucked away at the rear of a lush landscaped property — guests love relaxing on the casita’s garden patio. This petite cottage is an excellent choice for travelers seeking cozy accommodations in Coronado, a delightful Southern California beach town located just across the bridge from downtown San Diego.
The casita features:
- A queen size bed with an extremely comfortable mattress and quality linens
- Updated bathroom with shower
- Ample fresh towels
- Air conditioner, ceiling fan, and heater
- Mini fridge and a Keurig coffee maker
- Cable television and fast WiFi
- Lovely garden patio with a teak bistro set and market umbrella — a relaxing outdoor living space to enjoy the enviable Coronado climate.
And The Green Room (For parties of three only):
The Green Room is a bedroom in Sue Ann’s house, reserved for the ‘third’ in a party of three. Along with sharing the house with Sue Ann and her husband, you will also be sharing the dog–and the bathroom!! It’s ALL good!